Sunday 20 November 2011

Day 3

Saturday morning we had a massive breakfast!! I tried some chicken liver which tasted ok, but the texture was horrible! It was that bad that I don't even know how to describe it.

After my big 5 course breakfast, we went down to the little market thing they had there. I brought a couple of things for friends which I'm not going to mention. :P

Once we left Lesedi, we drove to Sterkfantein Caves. There we did a one hour tour through the caves and we had a really funny guide called Collen. The caves were really big, but to get out we had to slide on our bums at one stage. That was pretty fun.

From the caves, we went to Maropang. It was kinda a mini Science works/A-maze-n-things for fossils.
There was a mini water raft ride in there as well. Some of the thing at Maropang were really interesting.

After we finished lunch at Maropang we drove to Ingwe Bush Camp where we stayed the night.

Now to today
BEC


Our "tent"

No comments:

Post a Comment