Monday 14 November 2011

2 nights till the flight

Hi again,
I'm getting really excited about our trip now. Tomorrow night we're driving up to Melbourne to stay there overnight so we can catch our 7.30 flight and not have to wake up at 4.00.
We are completely packed having debugged our Zambia clothes on Saturday. I'm surprised how little i'm taking.See usually i fill my suitcase myself for a 10 day trip to Sydney, but for Africa we have my clothes plus Jayne's, with space left, and that's including 3 pairs of sandals!
Tonight is our last night with Mum before we leave, so we're going to have a mini party with pavlova. mmmmm yummy.
That's it for now
BEC

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Bec! I hope you have lots of fun and take all the opportunities you can to get the most out of such an awesome experience!
    Love Meg! <3

    ReplyDelete